Need Some Trip Ideas?
There are so many ideas for your outing that we can help you put together. Here are a few to inspire you:
- Historic Towns: Enjoy traveling back in time to 18th and 19th century towns such as historic Deerfield, Old Sturbridge Village, Brattleboro, Rockingham and more
- Winery Tours: Add new favorites to your own collection while enjoying New England's finest wineries: Boston Winery, Coastal Wine Trail, Sakonnet Vineyards, Newport Vineyards, Cape Cod Winery, Running Brook—there's so many. Get your holiday wine shopping done early.
Enjoy any one or several of our local wineries. Image courtesy of Cape Cod Winery.
- Water Sports: Enjoy the fall foliage from the water to Naples, Maine, rent a kayak or ride the Mississippi River paddle boat Songo River Queen II
- Hiking Tours: Enjoy hiking/walking Mount Wachusett, Mount Monadnock, Midstate Trail, Mt. Cardigan or head to Vermont and enjoy Townshend State Forest at the base of Bald Mountain's north face
- Lighthouse Tours: Tour lighthouses of Portsmouth and Portland, Pemaquid Point and Marshall Point, Maine, or simply enjoy the lighthouses of Boston's North Shore
- Shopping Tours: Get your holiday shopping in early by hitting the shopping outlets or towns such as Kennebunkport, Wells and Ogunquit
- Fall Food, Beer and Music Festivals: There are many towns outside of Boston having fall festivals including Oktoberfests!
- Unique Dining Experiences: Take a sightseeing trip and include grazing the local eateries or fine dining where you can enjoy yummy fall menus
You Want it? We've Got It.
Our charter bus fleet affords all of the comforts you need for a day among the leaves. Whether you have a group of three or thirty-three, we can accommodate you in class and comfort. We even offer free wifi so you can stay connected to what's most important while you enjoy your outing.
Our fleet portfolio includes (click links for photos of the bus and interiors):